Happy New Year!
2016 is going to be an exciting year for me – my debut novel, Grigory’s Gadget, is going to be published this year! In March, to be exact. Here’s a breakdown of what’s ahead:
- By mid-January, I’ll have my manuscript edited and proofread, then formatted for paperback and eBook
- Starting in mid-January, I’ll be working with Deranged Doctor Design to create my cover
- Throughout February, I’ll be proofing copies of Grigory’s Gadget, and will start sending out advanced review copies (ARCs). If you have a blog/youtube/other platform on which you review novels, feel free to reach out to me to get an ARC!
- Grigory’s Gadget will be published (barring any unforeseen issues) on March 12, 2016!
- I’ll be organizing a launch party with the wonderful owners of Mermaid & Weasel in Buffalo, NY. Keep an eye out for details on that!
Once again, Happy New Year!